Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Eclipse!!!!!

Okay! so unless your living under a total rock and have no contact with the outside world..you know that Eclipse came out!!! AH! You should know though...that I'm not the biggest Twilight series Movie fan...I didn't see Twilight until it was in theaters for like a month and i didn't even see New Moon till it came out on video. I was/kinda am a HUGE books fan! like really when i was a total nerd back in 5th grade and read them i would read them and be like "hmmm I'm going to go into my room and think about my book"....like i said total nerd :) haha


But For Eclipse I went with a bunch of friends and saw the Midnight premiere!! I don't know if it was just the atmosphere of the whole thing..and everyone excitement, but i definitely LOVED it and though it was my favorite one yet!! I mean who dosnt want to see Taylor Hottie Lautner half naked? "it would be faster if you took your clothes off...survival 101" HA! favorite part!

Afterwards We all slept over at Emilys....it was a pretty great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment