Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Normal..Normal.

hello friends. I really thought i would be able to be a better blogger. good think i totally FAILED that. im sorry.

I'm back swimming though:) I didn't realize how much i truly missed it until i got back last week. being...normal was good. waking up at 6:30, coming home, having lacrosse, not starting homework till 8:00, staying up till 10:30, it was all really good!

But it wasn't MY normal. It wasn't 5:30 practice every morning, or 2 hour practice again after school, or getting my homework all done so i could be in bed by 8:30-9:00. It wasn't the normal i LOVED.

The past week I've really started to remember why i just LOVE it so much.
-The Consistency: I never have to worry about whether or not swimming will always be there. Its like a best friend. I know that no matter what i can count on it, and that if I give my all into it it will give its all back to me. Whatever i put in, ill get back. I don't have to count on anyone but myself.
-The feeling: I promise you there is nothing better than the water...like floating. Or when you just are having the most killer workout, ever and your body is just ready to die. really its the greatest. im not even kidding.

-The reward: Theres nothing like giving up your whole life to something, and giving up your friends, and late nights, and weekends (It really is worth it though) and then it all paying off.

Anyways...i know i have ALOT of work to do for making up for my ages i was gone...but im ready to do it!...im just so glad to be back! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment