Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Lets Play Catch Up

How many blog posts have I actually began with the sentence "I know i'll be a better blogger, ill try hard. I promise ill be better."? TOO MANY is the answer. So Yes that is my excuse again... ..i'm so terribly sorry.

But lets see! What have I been up too! The Week after South Carolina....Wyatt left. It's been really hard. And i miss him like crazy! He's at West Point right now doing Cadet Basic Training before he starts his school year there. We've been getting letters from him, and he says he is doing great! :) You can read all about it here: http://latterdaysoldier.blogspot.com/ I've been typing up his letters and my mom has been typing up a whole lot of other random stuff!

Here is a couple of pictures of wyatt too! :)

What a stud.

He is the one running in the front holding the gurney

Isn't he just the cutest?

The Week after Wyatt Left I went to swim camp! It was fun! I met a lot of great people and we just partied! the dances were CRAZY TOWN though because Team Football camp was there so this team from Vegas came up with 80 people, and apparently no one had told them that they were at BYU, it was just crazy! one time while they were playing "teach me how to Dougie" this Huge black guy came up to me and grabbed my wrists and was like "Drop your Butt!" AHHHH! what the heck!?! It was sketch. eventually though he left me alone.

Here is my group! we were super cute! :)
One night a couple of us ordered Chinese cause we were SICK of eating at the crap Morris center. Anyways We ordered WAY to much food...and then ate it all, right before the dance. We all thought we were going to barf.
So, Me and Jessica thought it would be just a GRAND idea to do sit ups, naturally. :p

I thought my side of the dorm room was super cute :)


After Swim camp Was the forth of July Weekend, were we had A big BBQ with a bunch of family's (ally's, Thornocks, Woodmansees, Smiths, Boltz...ect) and watched Fireworks! it was very exciting! Oh we made this poster though that said "GO WYATT! YOU CAN DO IT!" and took pictures of it so we could send them to wyatt...I tried to find the pictures...but i cant find them...:(

The last couple weekends I havn't done much...Swim, hang out with friends, Watch t.v. really exciting!

Oh but this last weekend was the 24th of july! Parade, Fireworks,...it was all VERY patriotic and exciting! :)

Sarah And I went down to the "fair" and it was very enjoyable! :) Me and sarah just walked around and talked... because we both felt like we hadn't seen each other in forever! so we had a lot to catch up on!
This is a flute I won...I may or may not have asked the guy to make sure it "caught on to my fishing pole!" ;)
Good thing were both Really cute! ;)

Anyways...I'm sorry I do not have more pictures! I will try to take more!!

4 More Days Till EFY
13 More Days till Philadelphia and New York
25 More Days till Sophomore year
33 More days Till....Sweet 16 :)

Summer is going by WAY to fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment